here's a running list of hotel options for my someday trip to the netherlands and belgium:
- the college hotel, amsterdam. approx. 235 euros for a standard room, supposedly has a great restaurant.
- the dylan, amsterdam. approx. 260 euros for a standard single, 420 euros for a standard double.... but the delicious style might make it worth the money!
- canal house hotel, amsterdam. approx. 140 - 190 euros. located in a quiet residential area with 17th century decor. people seem to gush about the historical decor.
- le patio, antwerp. approx. 90 euros per night. cute, simple decor - website only in french and dutch!
- de granaetappel, antwerp. restaurant and hotel - very charming, simple decor.
- het luxepaard, antwerp. a two room b&b in a historic townhouse. the suite looks delicious, and is only 85 euros a night!
an article on belgian chocolate (i.e . a starter for chocolate places to research!) in the NYT.