one of my favorite food bloggers, pim of chez pim, always seems to be raving about some amazing little food mecca in some fabulous corner of the world that i am dying to try. here are some of her more recent recommendations that i don't want to forget...
- café de la Nouvelle Mairie, 19 rue des Fossés-St-Jacques, in the 5th. "...a little aperitif before dinner at one of the cutest bistro rooms in paris, hidden somewhere behind the pantheon."
- l'ourcine. "...an old favorite."
- l'astrance "is it even possible for a restaurant to get better every time you go there? l'astrance may have just proven that it certainly is. "
in and around san sebastian, en españa:
- mugaritz aldura aldea 20 zk. - errenteria 20100. gipuzkoa (tel. +943 522 455).
- for breakfast - "a cafe cortado and a rosquilla."